okay let me just say something for you and anyone else that believes that a photo of a girl showing off her body (any part of it, in any way) means that you can sexually harass her to the point where she is extremely uncomfortable. not every photo of a girl / her body is for you or even towards you in the slightest way. girls are magnificent and beautiful creatures which is why we spend a lot of the time staring at our own bodies either out of self esteem or curiosity. we watch it enough to see it as something other than just a sexual object. whether its our own or the body of another girl.
you assuming that by me liking myself and my body (which does not come easy in the slightest manner, btw) gives you a reason to say anything sexualizing my body at all, makes you a disgusting piece of shit.
by your pictures im assuming you’ve barely past puberty and im guessing around the age of 12 and so this is good, that you’re getting taught by a 21 year old woman, how not to be a fucking piece of shit towards girls and their bodies. take this with you. the shit im telling you right now will never change.
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me